Oct 30, 2011

One 'N Only Argan Oil: A Review

Hello there! This is a review of the One 'N Only Argan Oil, which is probably Moroccanoil's biggest competitor on the market right now. Compared to the Moroccanoil, this one is considerably cheaper, being that I got my 3.4oz bottle for about $12 from folica.com.

The main reason I purchased this product was because I was running low on my current hair serum. I had heard a lot of hype over Argan oil, and many people compared this product to the more expensive Moroccanoil, some even saying that this one was way better. Reviews were promising smooth, healthy hair that was completely restored and even grew faster.

To my disappointment, this product didn't deliver as I expected it to. I have fine hair, so a little went a LONG way, and it was very easy to overdue it. Often I'd end up with stringy hair, which was frustrating since my hair is already on the oily side. This oil is definitely more suited for those with thick, coarse hair that can absorb a heavy product. Instead of taming my frizz, it just made my hair look flat and oily.

Bottom line: if you have fine, thin hair that gets flat easily, or if you like volume, you might want to stay away from this product. On the other hand, if you have tons of thick hair that you'd like to tame, this product will probably work just fine.

Thank you for reading!
-Z

No comments:

Post a Comment