Oct 19, 2011

EOS Smooth Sphere Lip Balm: A Review

If you're all about packaging and into quirky things, you've probably tried (or at least heard of) the EOS Sphere Lip Balms. These balms have a lot of things going for them: they're cute, colorful, come in an array of flavors, and they're crafted out of 100% natural and 95% organic ingredients. Sounds great, right?


One thing I noticed is that I find myself re-applying constantly, and its not because it's fun, it's because the moisturizing properties don't last nearly as long as I need them to. I find that after the balm wears off, my lips feel drier than when I first applied. This is the same reason why ChapStick doesn't work for me. If you have normal lips, this will be a great balm for you, but my lips are very dry, so I need something more potent.

You can find these balms at most drugstores, Target and Walmart for about $3, so if you're intrigued, give them a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment