Oct 31, 2011

October Hits and Misses

Hello there readers, Happy Halloween! It is that time of the month again where I share with you what I've been using, loving, and hating for this month, so I hope you enjoy!


Hits:

Clinique All About Eyes Rich
This cream does wonders for under-eye circles and puffy eyes. If you're looking for an eye cream that's not necessarily anti-aging, give this a try. Leaves the eye area unbelievably smooth.

Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion
I originally used the gel version of this product, but my new skincare regimen called for something stronger. I love Clinique products in general because they're very gentle and fragrance-free.

Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion SPF 30
I was prescribed Tretinoin (a form of Retinoid) for my acne this month, so it was mandatory that I use a sunscreen if I was even thinking of being outside. This sunblock smells amazing and it didn't sting my delicate skin.

Paul Mitchell Super Skinny Serum
I LOVE this stuff! Smells amazing, and it's one of those products that actually delivers. I will be posting a full review on this soon.

eos Smooth Stick Lip Balm in Pomegranate Raspberry
This balm is clear and tastes pretty good, and I'm trying to finish it :).

Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil in Zero
Been using this to line my inner rims. I don't usually like to line my lashlines because my eyes are already really big. Placing the liner on my inner rims looks more natural on me, and it just looks like I have more lashes.

Tweezerman Slant-Tip Tweezers
I had sent in my tweezers for the free sharpening like in the middle of July, and I FINALLY got them back! I was so excited! These are the best tweezers I've ever used, and I confirmed this when I was forced to borrow different ones from a friend while I waited for mines to arrive.

Kiko Eye Shadow in 175
I use this shadow and an angled liner brush to slightly fill in and darken my eyebrows. It is a dark grey shade (my eyebrows are black) and it has the tiniest bits of silver micro-shimmer. I prefer the shimmer because this mimics the natural shine in your hair, instead of the obvious powdered matte-shadow look. I bought this on a trip to Italy, and I don't think it's available in the U.S. (yet!) but hopefully one day it will!

mark. Powder Buff Natural Skin Foundation in Buff
Being that I'm on Tretinoin, my skin basically peeled off, taking whatever hint of a tan I had left. This made my skin so light that none of my foundations matched anymore, so I ordered this one. So far, I love it!

Misses:


No misses this month!

No comments:

Post a Comment