Oct 12, 2011

Mark. That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser: A Review

The Mark. That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser is a great choice for those with combination/oily skin. It is soap and fragrance free, and has a slight minty feeling to it, so it tingles a bit. It contains black willow bark and sugar maple to encourage natural exfoliation and keep skin clear. This leaves my skin extremely clean and soft, and removes makeup well. Also, one bottle lasts me about four months! The formula rinses completely clean, and its great to use with a Clarisonic brush because it doesn't leave buildup on the brush head. I've been using this cleanser for over a year, and it's the best one I've tried yet.
Mark. That's Deep Purifying Gel Cleanser


Unfortunately, for the past few weeks I've been using a retinoid cream.  As a result, my face has become very sensitive and dry, so I'm going to have to stop using it for a while. This cleanser is definitely not for those with dry skin, because it will leave your face feeling tight. There is another cleanser by the brand, called Calming Effect, that is catered to those with drier skin types, so I will be switching to that for a while. However, when my skin returns to normal, I will go back to this in a heartbeat!

This product retails for $8 USD, and can be purchased through your Avon or Mark. rep, or at shop.meetmark.com. What cleanser works best with your skin type?

No comments:

Post a Comment