Oct 30, 2011

Benefit Dallas: Review & Photos

I love pink blush, the lighter the better. I love how it gives me a flush of color that looks extremely natural on my light skin. However, if I had to pick one blush to use for the rest of my life, it would probably be Benefit Dallas.

Benefit Dallas






Dallas is one of Benefit's boxed powders, and my favorite one. When you look at this blush in person, I'll admit it looks pretty scary on the box. The shade is like a combination of brown and pink, and it gives the most beautiful color on the cheeks. It makes you look like you just came from a day in the sun - tanned, but with a hint of red to mimic the skin's actual color. It is extremely realistic, and it makes my skin glow like I just came from the islands, even though I haven't seen the sun in ages :(. You can dust this very lightly all over your face, then add a bit more on the apples of your cheeks for an extra glow. 

This product retails for $28, but the amount you get in the box is about 4x the amount of a standard blush, so it works out to be very affordable. Next time you pass by a Benefit counter or a Sephora, don't forget to swatch this!

No comments:

Post a Comment