Oct 2, 2011

e.l.f. Makeup Remover Cleansing Cloths: A Review

I am always on the market for new makeup-removing wipes, so I was really excited when I heard good things about these e.l.f. ones. One of the most attractive aspects of this product is the price, since they're only $3 for 20 wipes, and they're easily found at Target stores. 
These e.l.f. wipes are good, but not the best I've tried. The packaging is great, because it has the standard re-sealable flap, but it also has the added plastic lid to keep the cloths from drying out. They do a great job at removing face makeup, but lack power when it comes to eye makeup. My eyeshadow comes off easily, but sometimes there's a bit of liner and mascara residue. These wipes also require you to rinse your face afterward, but I find that this extra step also helps remove the last traces of eye makeup. My waterproof mascara, however, doesn't even budge. 

Overall, if you are looking for some cheap wipes to travel with, or when you need to quickly remove makeup, I would recommend these, but if you use waterproof makeup it's best to try something else.

Thank you for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment