Dec 28, 2011

Hair Routine For Fine And Curly Hair

For shampoo, right now I'm switching between the Redken Extreme and the Garnier Pure Clean. The Redken one is opaque, and contains a lot of protein, making it great for damaged hair. When I need my hair to be squeaky clean, I switch over to the Garnier one, which is clear and clarifying.

Whenever I use the Redken shampoo, I also use the matching Redken Extreme conditioner. This particular formula isn't very hydrating, so it doesn't leave the hair feeling very soft - it's just enough to untangle the hair. Even though it doesn't soften, this formula definitely strengthens my hair and I will continue to use it. When I want my hair to be soft, I use a little bit of the Herbal Essences Touchably Smooth conditioner, which works extremely well at softening. About every two weeks I use a deep conditioner, and the one I'm currently using is the Naked Rescue Hair Treatment. I coat the length of my hair and leave it on for about ten minutes.

After I get out of the shower, I usually choose between a few treatments and styling products. The Redken Extreme Anti-Snap treatment is a great leave-in conditioner, but if I need more smoothness, I'll go with the Paul Mitchell Super Skinny serum. The super skinny serum smells amazing, and it really does help dry my hair faster! Another product that I really like is the Garnier Anti-Humidity Smoothing Milk. I've used this in the past and always gone back to it, but if I'm using it, I'll use it by itself, since too many products can cause buildup. That product is great to apply right before a blowout, since it really takes care of any frizz.

No comments:

Post a Comment