Jan 6, 2012

Favorite products of 2011

Another year has gone by, and as we welcomed 2012, I thought of all the things that I had tried in 2011. I've compiled an extensive list of products that I think I wouldn't have made it without. Most, if not all, of the items mentioned on this list were first-time buys for me, and I can say that I was very pleased with their performance. I hope 2012 brings many more beauty innovations to make our lives just that much easier. Happy New Year!




Makeup



Skin

  • Cleanser: Mark. That's Deep Purifying Cleanser shop.meetmark.com
  • Moisturizer: Clinique Dramatically Different Moisturizing Gel clinique.com
  • Sunscreen: Aveeno Continuous Protection Sunblock Lotion Face SPF 30 soap.com
  • Eye Cream: Clinique All About Eyes Rich clinique.com

Hair

  • Shampoo: Redken Extreme Shampoo folica.com
  • Conditioner: Redken Extreme Deep Fuel Treatment folica.com
  • Treatment/Mask: Naked Rescue Intensive Repair and Renew boots.com
  • Leave-in: Redken Extreme Anti-Snap Leave-In Treatment folica.com
  • Styling Product: BioInfusion Smoothing Hair Serum walgreens.com

Body

  • Body Wash: Avon Naturals Shower Gel in Cherry Blossom shop.avon.com
  • Moisturizer: Neutrogena Body Oil soap.com
  • Deodorant: Secret PH Balanced in Shower Fresh soap.com
  • Shave Cream/Gel: Skintimate Moisturizing Shave Gel in Strawberry Tangerine Twist soap.com
  • Fragrance: Juicy Couture Viva La Juicy sephora.com

Nails

  • Base Coat: Nail Tek Foundation II Ridge-Filling Base Coat transdesign.com
  • Top Coat: Sephora by OPI 3-in-1 Base, Top & Strengthener sephora.com
  • Spring/Summer Color: China Glaze Nail Lacquer in IV transdesign.com
  • Fall/Winter Color: China Glaze Nail Lacquer in Below Deck transdesign.com



Tools

No comments:

Post a Comment